Friday, May 2, 2014

Multifold Baby Album

First off I would like to thank One Scraptastic Grandma for her inspiration for my album. Her blog is inspiring. Amazing projects.
I had great fun making the album for a friend and I love, love CTMH baby cakes papers.
These are the materials I used.
Most of the materials are from CTMH unless otherwise stated.
Babycakes paper pack, babycakes my stickease assortment
Cardstock-white daisy, chocolate, sorbet, whisper, fundamental basics assortment
Dimensional elements
Dot embossing folder
Stamp sets- CC1025, B1399, C1558, S1304, S1208
Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge- p.62, 35, 58, 64, 65
Artiste Cricut Cartridge- p.41, 74
Art booking Cricut Cartridge- p.51
Chocolate Neutral Metallic Bakers Twine
Misc Stamps from Michaels, Stampin' Up
Recollections 21/2" circle punch, ek border punch
Misc yellow buttons
Celebrate It yellow ribbon, metal embellishments from Michaels

I edged almost everything in Chocolate Exclusive Ink
and sanded the front chocolate paper piece as well as the back cover.








Making the fold out album was a lot of trial and error for me but I did figure out a way that works for me.
Hope you enjoy it. Come back soon!!
 
 
I am a CTMH consultant so If you are interested in any of the Close to My Heart materials please contact me at corinna.murphy@telus.net or look me up on the Close to My Heart website.
Have a great weekend! Hope the sun shines where you are!!

No comments:

Post a Comment