Friday, November 6, 2015

Square Christmas card




#christmascardtutorials2015

This is another one of those great cards from the Christmas card Tutorials.
This a 4X4 card cut from White Daisy cardstock. The frame is cut from CTMH Art Philosophy
Cricut Cartridge. Took me a few tries but I did it. Will use the extras for
 another project.
The background is from an old stash and the snowman is from the same paper pack. The background snowman is part of the background paper.  The snowbank is cut from White Daisy.The little girl is from a small stamp set called Flurry of Love. I won it at a retreat. I stamped the image on White Daisy cardstock and fussy cut her out. I used my ShinHan markers to color the clothes. Carmine and Marine Blue. The sentiment came with the stamp set. 
I attached the background paper to the front of the card. The snowbank is popped up with a pop dot. I attached the girl to the inside of the snowbank and the sledding snowman to the front of the snowbank.I then used CTMH 3D foam take to attach the frame.
 I do enjoy making these cards. There will be more to come!
Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment