Wednesday, June 29, 2016

CTMH Featured Products Blog Hop-Magical WYW-2016

Hello and welcome to our CTMH Featured Products Blog Hop. This week our featured product is (Magical WYW).
If you have just joined us you can start here and continue on, as this is a circular hop or if you get lost along the way you can find the complete list at the end of this post. If you came here from (Annette Clark ) you are in the  right place.
The Workshop Your Way kits have materials to create scrapbooking layouts and cards. They also give you a list of other supplies you might need.
I am mainly a card maker but I do scrapbook pages occasionally. These kits are great.
Magical Workshops Your Way™ LayoutMagical Workshops Your Way™ Additional LayoutMagical Workshops Your Way™ Additional LayoutMagical Picture My Life™ Layout



Magical Workshops Your Way™ Cardmaking project
Now on to my project.
I made a few cards with this workshop but I used 2 of them for another blog hop.
This one I used Cranberry, White Daisy and Honey cardstock. The stamp set is Fairytale Birthday-B1534. I used Cranberry and Honey ink and Magical sequins.



Thank you for checking out my project. If you would like to purchase our featured product of the week or any additional supplies you can buy them here (Corinna Murphy). If you enjoyed my project please comment below as we love feedback! Next on our blog hop is( Jenifer Beasley Benner  )Make sure to  check out her amazing work featuring this same product.

1.Jenifer Beasley Benner
2. Annette Clark
3. Corinna Murphy You are here!
See you on Wednesday (July 13) as we will be featuring (Thin Cuts)! Have a great day!

2 comments: