Wednesday, July 27, 2016

CTMH Featured Products Blog Hop-Animal Greetings










Hello and welcome to our CTMH Featured Products Blog Hop. This week our featured product is (the Operation Smile stamp set-Animal Greetings).
If you have just joined us you can start here and continue on, as this is a circular hop or if you get lost along the way you can find the complete list at the end of this post. If you came here from (Jennifer Bennett) you are in the  right place.

My projects today are simple cards. Nothing fancy. All the Animal greetings are very cute and small so they can complement a card, a tag, a scrapbook page. 

















I used Poppy cardstock with Florence complements and zip strip with Florence sequins to add a pop of color. The sentiment is on White Daisy cardstock and Saffron. I used Poppy ink and Slate ink as well.
The second card was made with Peacock cardstock and White Daisy. I used the Rose Gold foil tape and the Florence rose gold sequins. The sentiment is inked with Cashmere and Peacock ink.




Thank you for checking out my projects. If you would like to purchase our featured product of the week or any additional supplies you can buy them here (Corinna Murphy). This catalogue will soon be finished and the stamp set will not be available so if you absolutely love it check it out!!If you enjoyed my project please comment below as we love feedback! Next on our blog hop is( Annette Clark  )Make sure to  check out her amazing work featuring this same product.


See you on Wednesday (August 10) as we will be featuring (Vacation theme)! Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. I love your cards! I am a big fan of clean and simple cards and this stamp set but you used my favorite embellishments too!

    ReplyDelete