Thursday, September 1, 2016

September Stamp of the Month Blog Hop

Welcome to the September  Stamp of the Month Blog Hop!
   




This beautiful stamp set for the September Stamp of the Month can be used in many ways.
Blessed Beyond Measure has beautiful fall stamps as well as ways to thank someone special.  Nineteen wonderful stamps for only $6. with a $50. purchase. This stamp set is only available until the last day of September.
The leaves and the pumpkin have coordinating cutouts from the Artbooking Cricut Cartridge.
If you have come here from Marie Flayer's Blog, you are on the right path! The blog hop is a great big circle, so you can start here and work your way all around.  If you get lost along the way, you’ll find the complete list of participating consultants on  HERE
This month we have 31 Close To My Heart Consultants sharing their creations using this month's SOTM and other great CTMH products on their blogs. This is simple to do - just click on the link at the end of the post on each blog to move to the next one! Here we go!
My project today is a 2 page layout. It will be to document our first Grand baby's fall pics. He will be about 6 months old. Can't wait! 



I used the SOTM to stamp the backgrounds with Goldrush and Chocolate exclusive inks on Colonial white cardstock. The pumpkins and leaves are also from the SOTM. The pumpkin at the top I cut the vine from another pumpkin and attached it to give it a little more.... The pumpkins were stamped with Goldrush on emerald paper but I think I should have used white and colored the vines and stem. Unfortunately I did the stamping after I went home without my Explore....  I used Chocolate, Saffron and Tangerine cardstock to stamp Chocolate on the leaves.
I used Documenting moments for the journaling cards with Goldrush exclusive ink which is retiring soon. The pine cones, tree, bee, and branches are from the new Flower Market Cricut Cartridge. I'm not sure I really needed them but I wanted to try it out.
The tree overlays and the letters/numbers are from the Artbooking Cricut Cartridge. 

If you are interested in any of the products represented here, contact your local CTMH Consultant or click here .
Now "Hop" on over to Krista Hershberger 's Blog to see her work! Be sure to visit all the Consultants at their Blogs to get some great crafting  and other fun ideas! 

Have a great day!

11 comments: