Wednesday, February 1, 2017

February Stamp of the month



I messed up the blog hop so I still wanted to post the card I made.

The stamp set for the February Stamp of the Month is called Easter Bunny(S1702)
There are 11 stamps to choose from. 
Spend $50. and you can get this stamp set for just $6. There are 12 stamps. This stamp set is only available until the last day of February. 

                                                                               


                        


My project is an Easter card for my Grandson.
I totally had fun making this card. These bunnies are so cute.
I used Artbooking Cricut cartridge for the frame. The flowers and flower pot are from the Flower Market Cricut cartridge. Some of the flowers are from the Dreamin' Big Complements and some were from the Thankful for You Thin Cuts and Stamp set (Z4007)(C1655) which are in the Going Soon column. I used ShinHan markers for some of the dots on the flowers, inside of the ears and the dirt in the pots. I used Emerald, Willow and Saddle ink.
Hope you enjoyed my project.


 If you are interested in any of the products represented here, contact your local CTMH Consultant or click here .
N
Have a great day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment